The Kuzbass SCARABEY has launched a campaign, according to which it will buy back from residents of the Kemerovo region. waste paper for 4 rubles. per kg. Another 2 rubles. for each kilogram collected, the company will direct two social projects.
– The first project – the creation of a park of 300 conifers – according to the number of years since the beginning of the industrial development of Kuzbass, – says the deputy general director of the company for public relations Evgeny Alexandrov.
– Where exactly the park will appear will depend on the results of the action – it will be the city that has collected the most waste paper. The location of the park will be determined by the local administration, and the costs of purchasing the seedlings will be covered by the Kuzbass SCARABEY.
– The second project – the release of an illustrated publication about the liquidators of the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant from Kuzbass – was initiated by the administration of the city of Kemerovo together with the Kemerovo regional public organization, the Union of Chernobyl.
– The book has a circulation of 300 copies. will be released by the Author Publishing House Kuzbassvuzizdat as part of the memorable dates of the ecological calendar of the Days of Environmental Protection from Environmental Hazard in 2021.
– The main goal of the environmental campaign of 300 tons of waste paper for the 300th anniversary of Kuzbass is to collect at least 300 tons of waste paper by July 1, 2021.
All residents of the Kemerovo region who are not indifferent to the problems of resource conservation have the opportunity to support both projects.
You can learn more about the conditions of the action on the website and in social networks of the Kuzbass SCARAB, as well as on the electronic resources of the All-Russian public organization of volunteer environmentalists Delay.