The award is held within the framework of the PAP-FOR, the only PPI exhibition in Russia and Eastern Europe in 2020. The award ceremony will take place at ExpoForum on the second day of the exhibition, November 25, 2020 …
“The international PAP-FOR Awards is the premier industry award for Russian and international companies,” says Victoria Kirillova, director of the PAP-FOR exhibition.
– Awarded to pulp and paper mills and equipment manufacturers for their successful contribution to the development of pulp and paper industry in Russia and the CIS.
The award is held within the framework of the PAP-FOR, the only PPI exhibition in Russia and Eastern Europe in 2020. The award ceremony will take place on the second day of the exhibition, November 25, 2020, at the ExpoForum (St. Petersburg).
PAP-FOR Awards introduces the professional community to examples of successfully implemented projects in the nominations presented. The winners of the Prize will be selected by members of an expert council made up of renowned professionals in the pulp and paper sector.
Nominate your products, projects, services, achievements and receive a prestigious award celebrating the special status of your company in the market!
To declare your company and receive a professional assessment, you must send the organizer an application for participation in the Prize by October 23, 2020, along with information about products, projects, services and achievements.
- Enterprises of high social responsibility in the categories Large PPMs and Small PPMs
- Effective environmental protection strategy
- Successful marketing strategy. Expansion of markets in Russia and abroad
- Safe Manufacturing / Lean Manufacturing
- Effective personnel policy at the pulp and paper mill
- Variety in the product line
- Innovative packaging
- Energy saving and energy efficiency in the pulp and paper industry
- An innovative solution in the field of equipment manufacturing
- Energy efficient equipment at the pulp and paper mill
The award is being held by Reed Exhibitions, the organizer of PAP-FOR. Participation in the competition is free. The general media partner is LesPromInform magazine, the industry partner is RAO Bumprom.
Application for participation in the PAP-FOR Awards, conditions of participation and other detailed information – on the Awards page.