Sorting is a fundamental and diverse process in the pulp and paper industry. Efficient sorting is the key to efficient operation of the entire mill. The 10th anniversary webinar will be attended by representatives of the VOITH company and invited experts.
Time: 15:00 (Moscow time). Duration: 90 minutes. Location: near your monitors.
What are we going to talk about:
- Let’s consider the basic theoretical foundations of the sorting process.
- Let us discuss the criteria for the correct selection of screens and rotors.
- Here is the history and experience of Voith in screening.
- Let’s explore Voith’s state-of-the-art screen for stock preparation – the Integra Screen.
- We will also examine Voith’s state-of-the-art short circulation screen – the Integra Guard.
- After the lecture, there will be an opportunity to ask questions to Voith Paper sorting specialists.
Session moderator / speaker:
Ivan Raspopov, Sales Manager, Voith Paper Technology Russia GmbH.
Andreas Griner, Stock Preparation Systems Expert J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG;
Fedor Samotorkin, Sales Manager J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG;
Anna Petrosyan, Technical Translation Specialist, Voith Paper Technology Russia GmbH;
Sergey Aldokimov, Guest Expert, Proletary JSC;
Andrey Naumkin, Guest Expert, Solikamskbumprom JSC.
The webinar was organized by PAP-FOR in partnership with the SRO Association “League of Waste Paper Recyclers” and LLC “Center for System Solutions”.
To participate in the session, send an email to the email address: email@example.com. In the same letter, you can ask questions to speakers.
For a comfortable viewing experience, we recommend installing the free Zoom app on your smartphone or computer in advance.